Today’s Music: Bronze Radio Return – Shake, Shake, Shake
Once again, my wife (The Most Wonderful Girl In The Universe) asked me what I’d like for my birthday.
- World Peace.
- More common sense. For everyone.
(She thinks empathy should be added in, I think “common sense” implies empathy.)
(What? When TMWGITU asks you for something, you do it.)
- A new bike.
- The ability to play guitar.
- More time to sleep.
- More hours in the day.
- The ability to understand stupid people.
- Fewer stupid people.
- A winning lottery ticket.
- The next season of Dr Who.
- A long weekend with TMWGITU, spent entirely in bed.
In a few days, I’ll wake up a whole year older.
And as long as I’ve got my girl beside me, the rest of the stuff on that list can wait.